NewCo Cincinnati took the Queen City by storm – highlighting more than eighty businesses that are making a splash on the start-up scene in greater Cincinnati. Education at Work was proud to be a host site during the celebration (Whoo-hoo!) and ensured that “class” was in session at 9:00 AM. Tanya Ganzer, Vice President of Business Development and Marketing highlighted Education at Work’s mission and future of helping students graduate with less debt. Here are a few highlights from the presentation and tour:
- Education at Work offers students part-time jobs in a contact center environment; students gain experience in customer service, sales, tech, and back-office support.
- The company is only three years old.
- Education at Work has given out more than $600,000 of tuition support since its inception
- By the year 2025, Education at Work has plans to grow to 100,000 student employees across the United States.
- There is a staff member onsite to help students polish their resumes and give career advice.
- The building includes a convenience store for students and a “Student Union” breakroom with a Nintendo Wii, internet access, and cornhole.
- The Education at Work values spell “BOLD.” This is the mantra of the organization: Bring It, Own It, Live It, Dream It.
- The Education at Work leadership team has more than (brace yourself) one hundred years combined experience in the contact center industry.
Education at Work is continuing to grow and make an impact in Cincinnati; watch us on the move!
Interested in learning more about Education at Work? Subscribe to our newsletter today!
Article by Whitney Barkley