Develop your personal brand while building professional skills
The Career Engagement Office (CEO) is designed to help you create strategies to help you win in your education and career. This service is offered to current Education at Work employees and is open and available to you starting on your first day of employment. We can help you with a variety of decisions:
- Choosing or changing a major
- Choosing a college or university
- Transitioning from a two-year college to a four-year university
- Finding internship opportunities
- Interviewing and workplace preparation
- Creating a job search strategy
- Building an effective resume
- Using social media to boost your personal brand
We are not a replacement to your career services office at your university; however, we know the intricate details of what it takes to be successful at Education at Work. Think of our Career Engagement Office as a complimentary service that can help you translate your great new skillset on a resume and grab the attention of your future boss.
We use a Major Match assessment to help you create a blueprint of 33 work behaviors. This blueprint helps you determine a major or career path that best aligns with your personality, strengths, and interests. Your assessment will be analyzed by a certified Major Match coach who will provide feedback and a suggested development plan.
Ready to get connected to the Career Engagement Office? Contact Kathryn Lento, Director of Career Engagement.