More Than Metrics
Our business value is in helping companies create a future talent pipeline, reduce expense, and differentiate their brands through great customer experiences – all by leveraging the talents of a U.S. college student workforce. Education at Work helps our clients maintain a strong reputation for quality customer service, while simultaneously building a funnel of potential college student hires post-graduation. Specific benefits our clients are leveraging include:
- Outperforming traditional agents across key performance metrics: AHT, FCR, and sales per hour.
- Offering products and services that best fit customers’ needs while shortening the line waiting to be helped.
- Reducing the number of full-time agents needed during times of day that generally produce lower volumes.
- Introducing student-employees to clients' values and culture building their desire to become post-graduation hires, while providing them with the skills they will need to succeed in clients' full-time enterprises.
How We Find & Recruit Our Clients' Top Talent
Based on the job description and a company’s mission, vision and values, Education at Work creates a customized campus recruiting and engagement plan.
Our secret sauce to finding top college talent has different “ingredients” than traditional temporary sourcing methods. We have a trained team of Student Success specialists who build multi-layer relationships with student groups, athletic departments, faculty and staff on college campuses. This network helps us source top talent.
Education at Work delivers a proven talent-pipeline of tech-savvy college students ready to obtain full-time positions with our clients post-graduation. These students:
- Through part-time work, get exposure to the company’s culture, career opportunities, and performance expectations.
- Contribute to our clients’ understanding of the “collegiate” mindset, helping them to better respond to this future generation.
- Build an affinity to our clients’ products and services, recognizing our clients’ part in funding their education.