A BPO with a Bigger Purpose
Education at Work is a US-based provider of contact center and staffing services with a mission to help students graduate with little to no debt and the skills they need to secure great jobs post degree obtainment. We have re-imagined the traditional contact center environment to create a student-friendly, fun and results-driven atmosphere that attracts and retains top college talent.
Curious to learn more?
- We partner with clients who have a strong affinity to the collegiate population and believe in our mission to eliminate student debt.
- We are a student-centered company. We recognize that our students are our greatest resource and have designed an engaging student environment with intentional coaching sessions focused on professional development.
- We provide flexible scheduling so that students can work and have time for classes and studying.
- We are a bridge-building position. We help students learn the skills they will need post-graduation: team building, communication, problem-solving, customer service and sales to name a few.
- We create a talent pipeline by giving students the opportunity to learn about our clients' cultures and post-graduation full-time employment opportunities.
- We invest in our students to ensure their success in both the classroom and at work. Through Education at Work, students have the opportunity to earn a competitive wage plus the opportunity to earn up to $5,250 a year in tax-free tuition assistance.
Our Operating Model is Student Centered
Our thoughtful operating approach starts with our unique recruiting methods, supports the student learner with targeted training approaches, nurtures our students throughout their employment and then prepares them to graduate and get started in their careers.