EAW partners with clients to create innovative, customized solutions to fit their business needs.
EAW creates personal connections which build brand loyalty – no matter what channels customers are on. The professional management team and staff have decades of experience in the BPO space.
Key industries served include Financial Services, Health Care, Retail, E-commerce, Technology and Telecommunications.
- Customer care - Clients can do more than meet customer expectations. EAW students can engage customers and build brand loyalty.
- Technical support - The tech-savvy workforce can solve customers' most advanced technical problems.
- Customer acquisition and retention - EAW focuses on moving client customers through the sales pipeline.
- Finance and Accounting - Clients can simplify their processes, whether it’s financial planning analysis, billing, collections, credit or fraud management, or financial statements.
- HR services - EAW staffing solutions can enhance employee experiences. EAW handles compensation and benefits administration, payroll outsourcing and employee support helpdesk.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Education at Work is a part of our company's customer care fabric, and we are invested in our mutual success."
- VP of Technology Provider's Global Client Services
"The alliance with Education at Work is beneficial on many levels. It not only serves as a platform for students to gain valuable work and mentorship experience and graduate with less student debt, but also meets our business needs and supports one of our key values."
– VP, Cardmember Assistance at Global Financial Services Company
“I know I speak for my team when I say thank you for your partnership these past few years and particularly over these past couple of months. The ability for “our” EAW students to be able to contribute and help our participants in their time of need has been so important while the work you and your team are currently doing to bring us more great talent."
– Head of Multinational Financial Services Company's Participant Services Group
"Our partnership with Education at Work provides us with customer service representatives who understand both our brand and our millennial customers, who use all of these channels in their shopping experience."
– President of Large National Retailer's Credit and Customer Care